Diablo III

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
anyone else looking to play Diablo III or already playing Beta and want to group up?
Got a beta account? Lucky haha. I'm still waiting on mine. At this rate the game will come out before I get access though lol.

xTC

I'm totally wanting to get into the beta. I'm actually more interested in Heart of the Swarm coming out personally. Being Korean and all. /joke

I entered in a lot of Diablo 3 beta giveaways.. No chance at all.. Anyways, is anyone getting the collector's ed? I'm split in getting either the standard ed or collector's ed.

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
I look forward to buying it.
Agreed. My copy is already pre-ordered and ready to be bought.

I entered in a lot of Diablo 3 beta giveaways.. No chance at all.. Anyways' date=' is anyone getting the collector's ed? I'm split in getting either the standard ed or collector's ed.[/quote']

What do you get extra with the collector's ed and what's the price? I see it here, but it's like $214. :eek:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SZC5U/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=cpcreview-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0050SZC5U

xTC

Agreed. My copy is already pre-ordered and ready to be bought.

What do you get extra with the collector's ed and what's the price? I see it here, but it's like $214. :eek:

Amazon.com: Diablo III: Collector's Edition: Video Games
Collector's Edition is $100. The prices on Amazon are by people selling 2nd hand copies, which they are just going to mail you once they get it from wherever they got it. Since you can get it from target, walmart, gamestop for $100.

xTC

I entered in a lot of Diablo 3 beta giveaways.. No chance at all.. Anyways' date=' is anyone getting the collector's ed? I'm split in getting either the standard ed or collector's ed.[/quote']

I'm thinking about getting it but, I don't know if I'll have enough money to, so I might get the original.
If you do buy the collector's edition, let me know. I'll buy the SC2 portraits off you. xDD

I feel like the collector's is definitely worth the extra 40 dollars for how much you're getting for it. Awesome to see Blizzard include so much extra stuff for $99 rather than $150. Can hardly wait!

PC_user

the collectors editions have been hard to get your hands on, gamestop and many retailers are OOS,

Diablo III for PC/MAC
Behind the scenes DVD
Collector's Edition soundtrack
The Art of Diablo art book
Diablo Skull and 4 GB USB Soulstone
Exclusive digital content:
Diablo III Aesthetic Artifacts
World of Warcraft Pet Fetish Shaman
starcraft II Battle.net portraits

PC_user

Ive been playing beta since Jan and I have honestly "tried" to play all the classes never get 1-3 lv and I go running back to barbarian