How fast do you type?

Vanhodid

I hate when it puts in full stops and quotes, i never type like that so it never shows your true potential.

41BTW
(46 word but 5 mistakes)

Gorman

Wow what a frustrating site, whenever I hit space bar it alternates between paging up and paging down, i guess it isn't designed for 10.1" screens...

My WPM on typeracer is around 100 on a full sized keyboard, so when I get back to my desktop I'll try there :p

By the way typeracer is a very fun way to practice typing!

Wow what a frustrating site, whenever I hit space bar it alternates between paging up and paging down, i guess it isn't designed for 10.1" screens...

My WPM on typeracer is around 100 on a full sized keyboard, so when I get back to my desktop I'll try there :p

By the way typeracer is a very fun way to practice typing!
This is definitely a frustrating site. Whenever the test finishes, I and still typing and it either goes back a page or reloads it or something. When I saw it right at the end, it was about 100 WPM on my second try.

This is my preferred typing test and a little less frustrating than that site, I think:

On the Freddie Wong test, I score around 95-99.

Redid it. This time I went for accuracy, going back and fixing mistakes that I caught:

Not that great... I have a terrible keyboard.

Vanhodid

yeah i use 2 fingers, learned a little touch typing but don't see myself pushing myself to use it, i take my time to write stuff..