Inventions/Product idea's?

Vanhodid

hey, i know all of you have probably have had an idea for something really cool, but no one has made it,
i just wanted to start this so we share some idea's

Like what would you modify on a case,
What changes to a mouse, just general random little changes, curious what people will come up with..

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
hey, i know all of you have probably have had an idea for something really cool, but no one has made it,
i just wanted to start this so we share some idea's

Like what would you modify on a case,
What changes to a mouse, just general random little changes, curious what people will come up with..
Dude I want a laptop that has a mechanical keyboard! LOL Can't stand that mushyness anymore now that I've seen the light.

eBombzor

yeah' date=' the fan/cooler sits lie 1/1000th of a cm or something, it's an awesome design, but some people are a little curious about their safety?[/quote']Well unless you're sticking finger in it while it's spinning, you really shouldn't have a problem.

Vanhodid

Well unless you're sticking finger in it while it's spinning' date=' you really shouldn't have a problem.[/quote']

Yea but you know how it is these days, everyone wants some quick money, so they'll lookse a couple of fingers for a quick mill...

Vanhodid

Ohh and a mouse with a heating element in it, or a poerforated mouse surface that blows air trough it, like an air hockey table :D