New Scion FR-S is Awesome....

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, so I'm not really a car person and prior to this I've never even gave a crap about scion, but damn I just saw a trailer for the Scion FR-S on YouTube and it looks like a REALLY REALLY slick car. The Scion site says it starts at $24,930 for the stick version and I'm sure you can get it cheaper if you haggle with the dealer. Maybe lease it at ~$250ish or lower per mo for 36mo? 2.0L, 4 cyl, 200HP, 151 LB-FT, 6 spd, RWD, coupe. Any car guys got any thoughts?

Scion FR-S | Prices And Information | Scion.com

aGso9oKcYtM

W7jBnYS_Ot8

Carson Chang

Hey, so I'm not really a car person and prior to this I've never even gave a crap about scion, but damn I just saw a trailer for the Scion FR-S on YouTube and it looks like a REALLY REALLY slick car. The Scion site says it starts at $24,930 for the stick version and I'm sure you can get it cheaper if you haggle with the dealer. Maybe lease it at ~$250ish or lower per mo for 36mo? 2.0L, 4 cyl, 200HP, 151 LB-FT, 6 spd, RWD, coupe. Any car guys got any thoughts?

Scion FR-S | Prices And Information | Scion.com

aGso9oKcYtM

W7jBnYS_Ot8
Well I'm no car guy, but that car looks pretty damn awesome.

Vanhodid

I am a huge car guy and i have to say it doesn't look bad at all, but i think they are overselling it with the drifting, i doubt that will be the TV add :p