Splinter Cell: Blacklist
YuhfD48VRGE

Medal of Honor: Warfighter
xu65gbc2Wow

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
Official E3 2012 Play by Play Thread

Hey guys, as you guys know... in about less than 10 hours, E3 2012 is going to happen and I'll be there so if there's something you guys wanna see from some booth, post up in this thread. I'll check back periodically to give you guys the play by play. I'll also post pictures from the event as I go along as well. I'll posted them on instagram, facebook, twitter, etc. too so follow/like/whatever it. :)

http://www.facebook.com/custompcreview

http://twitter.com/#!/custompcreview

JonD7

Ugh, how did I miss this thread?! sorry Sam... maybe merge my trailer/gameplay thread?... great pics though! wish I could go someday.

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh' date=' how did I miss this thread?! sorry Sam... maybe merge my trailer/gameplay thread?... great pics though! wish I could go someday.[/quote']

Merged. But it looks like you actually posted before me, so the question is.... how did I miss your thread? :rolleyes:

Anyway, just wrapped up on day 1 of E3. Super tired, but going to head out for round 2 tomorrow. Will have articles on some new Razer gear soon. Stay tuned. :)

JonD7

I like the look of Razors mice but doubt there for me... trying to save up for a RAT 7 now(need the thumb buttons to be adjustable XD)

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
Did you get to speak with Athene. I wish you had and told him about our article on Sharecraft.
Nope. Was pretty busy trying to get through all the booths and I'm sure he was as well.

I so want to go one year' date=' would be awesome :p[/quote']

Definitely should. I think E3 is closed to the public now though, so you'll have to be working in a game related industry.

Vanhodid

Oww, i guess i'll have to go and do heaps of competitions :p
anyway you think you'll go next year, i think it might be a big one :D

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
lol I me gusta'd when I saw ACIII' date=' can't wait for that game.[/quote']

Oh yeah, me neither. I'm actually a big fan of the AC series, so I can't wait for this one either. They had the multiplayer demo running at E3 and from the looks of it, it was definitely quite fun. From what I could see (as I didn't get a chance to actually play it) there were two teams and it was something like capture the flag. Of course, there's both regular citizens and assassins from the two teams running around so you wanted to be sure to kill the other assassins while not killing citizens.