What are you currently playing?

JonD7

Dead Space 2... I'm actually really enjoying it so far.

I just finished the first one and I wasn't that crazy about it but this one feels like everything the first one SHOULD have been.

Also, to those of you who have played the series, what guns do you recommend I use?

Currently I am playing a hodgepodge of games. Final Fantasy XIV when I nees my MMO fix, Crysis 2 for my FPS fix, Assassin's Creed 2 for my console fix, and Battlefield 3 for my multiplayer fix.

Man I feel like an addict. XD

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

jason.cpcr

Gaming Reporter
I'm currently playing StarCraft 2 for RTS along with the occasional Age of Empires 2 or Online. For FPS I'm play Battlefield 3. And MOBA is Leage of Legends. I need to try out monday night combat I believe its called.

SketchMode

I ended up overwhelming myself with games during Steam's Summer, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Holiday sales events. I'm now trying to play through the enormous list of titles I have compiled, you can view my library HERE. However at this time I have been playing as much Counter Strike: Global Offensive as work will allow. I do play console, but only for the social aspect of it, lately Battlefield 3 has been the group's game of choice.

I ended up overwhelming myself with games during Steam's Summer' date=' Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Holiday sales events. I'm now trying to play through the enormous list of titles I have compiled, you can view my library HERE. However at this time I have been playing as much Counter Strike: Global Offensive as work will allow. I do play console, but only for the social aspect of it, lately Battlefield 3 has been the group's game of choice.
Haha I know how you feel, man. Those darn Steam sales are DEADLY. I think I have you beat, though, on the game list. :D

Steam Community :: ( + ) Masael255 [The Guy] :: Games

Carson Chang

I'm playing Counter Strike Source and Battlefield 3 for my multiplayer fun. I really don't play any single player games anymore. I do enjoy Bethesda games though and the Sims :D

I've been getting at that double beta combo lately. Dota 2, and CS:GO. It's a good life.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

PC_user

I want CS:GO i have DOTA 2 and i bet I haven't played 1 hr. not been playing much of anything waiting til the 15th

SketchMode

I want CS:GO i have DOTA 2 and i bet I haven't played 1 hr. not been playing much of anything waiting til the 15th
I'm hoping that once titles like DOTA 2, CS:GO, and D3 make their full release we can get some community groups together here on the forums and game together.

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
Same. Waiting for evil to come back. Been waiting for evil for a half a decade. It sure is slow... :)

I'm currently playing Arma 2, I just finished playing World Of Tanks. I had a lot of fun with it! But, I recommend Arma 2 for everybody!

JonD7

I couldn't get into the Arma games... felt really cheap to me, haha.

on chapter 14 of Dead Space 2... WOW! intense! I really... really like this game.

batman arkham city, l.a noire, Fahrenheit, metro 2033 and alittle occasional bf3.
and probably Killing floor if it goes on sale again. cant seem to complete a single game lol

JonD7

Finished Dead Space 2... brilliant game, looking forward to Dead Space 3 in March.

Now replaying Batman Arkham Asylum on PC.

Do any of you know if people are still playing Bad Company 2 on PC?

Hasoonie17

yeah' date=' does anyone know if there're anyone playing BC2 on the PC? i might be planning to get it :D[/quote']

I'm sure there is still alot of people playing it as alot of people still prefer it over BF3

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

Alex Lin

Currently waiting for guild wars 2 so I am practicing on guild wars 1 ( cant afford to pre order and join beta for now)

Still playing on skyrim and adding testing out various mods

JonD7

Bought BC2 for PC and by the time I get out of bed, no one's playing online... :\

Also bought Bioshock 1 & 2 for $7... I don't understand why everyone speaks so highly of this franchise, it's terrible!

Was so frustrated with Bioshock I decided to buy Assassins Creen II and WHOA! I regret not getting into this series earlier, amazing game. :D

sam.chen

Administrator
Staff member
Bought BC2 for PC and by the time I get out of bed, no one's playing online... :\

Also bought Bioshock 1 & 2 for $7... I don't understand why everyone speaks so highly of this franchise, it's terrible!

Was so frustrated with Bioshock I decided to buy Assassins Creen II and WHOA! I regret not getting into this series earlier, amazing game. :D
You should grab Diablo 3 :). Awesome game haha.

Vanhodid

I play Minecraft on xbox with my friends, and i've recently started to play LoL with some more friends to forget ;P